- Creating an Application in LinkedIn
- Configure->Socal ID Providers in OpenIDM
- Turn on LinkedIn. Go to dev site and get
- Client ID and Client Secret
- Insert Redirect URIs
- Enable Social Providers authN module
- Enable Social Self-Service Registration
A prerequisite to being able to set up Social IdP integration in OpenIDM is an existing application in LinkedIn. The LinkedIn developer site allows you to create applications using the LinkedIn API.
- Point your browser to: https://www.linkedin.com/developer/apps
- Should you not already have a company created, create one.